PHscan10S Pocket pH Tester
Waterproof pocket pH tester is supplied with a standard pH electrode, suitable for measuring the pH of non-viscous, non-high temperature liquids. Accuracy: 0.1pH.
• Basic pocket pH tester with an easy-to-read LCD display.
• Circular glass bulb electrode fully senses the pH of liquids.
• 2 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
• Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environment.
• Water and wastewater treatment
• Aquaculture and hydroponics
• Aquariums and swimming pool
• Drinking water and other industrial applications
||Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)
||3×1.5V "G13A" batteries